The firm has handled dozens of class actions involving consumer fraud and invasion of privacy. Those cases have resulted in thousands of consumers or Illinois workers recovering over twenty-five million dollars. The types of class actions include the following:
· Breach of federal laws intended to protect financial information.
· Breach of Illinois law intended to protect the biometric information of
Illinois workers and consumers.
· Improper use of credit report information.
· Improper calculation of property damage claims covered by homeowners insurance.
· Improper billing of charges to retail customers.